Thursday, April 1, 2010

By Word of Mouths...

$1 will be Raised
for Each Person Who Becomes a Fan
of the
OM Foundation
on Facebook!

Here is a Note that I'd like to Share
from My Friend Bonner
About his Non-Profit Organization
To Help Children Less Fortunate...

As some of you know, I started a non-profit foundation to help less fortunate kids all over the world called OM Foundation. I think you will agree that every person wants to help kids any way possible, especially those that are less fortunate.

One of my biggest supporters, Doris Tunney (the founder of The Tunney Foundation), has generously offered to donate $1 for every person that becomes a fan of OM Foundation on Facebook in 2010. Yep, ALL of 2010!!! So I am asking for a small favor to become a Facebook fan of OM Foundation AND cut & paste this same email, and send to all your Facebook friends. It will probably take you less than a few minutes.

It is for a great cause and hope you will join me to help less fortunate kids.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Bonner
Please Become a Fan of
OM FOUNDATION
if you are a
Member of Facebook

Here is the Link to Bonner's

Be Sure to Watch His Documentary
&
Visit the OM Foundation

Thanks So Much!

: )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails