Monday, April 26, 2010

Love or Hate???


To me the sight of this herb is... 
Heaven!!!

To many others it is disgust!  :  (

If you are one of those, like me, who enjoys cilantro...

GP's parents are from Rome, Italy.
Needless to say his mom is a wonderful cook!

So, when I made this "spin-off" recipe to 
traditional basil pesto...
I was a bit worried.

They liked it!

I don't care for nuts...  
So, I left out the pine nuts & 
the recipe worked just fine.


I like to top it with cubed, 
grilled chicken, 
fresh diced tomatoes & fresh parmesan 

GP likes to play around with ingredients...

Some other options are:
Basil & Cilantro Pesto
Basil & Sundried Tomato Pesto
Cilantro & Sundried Tomato Pesto
Basil, Cilantro, Sundried Tomato Pesto

Try It!
Let Me Know What You Think!!!

:  )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails