Friday, April 9, 2010

Ultimate Blog PaRtY!!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
There's a Huge Blog Party Going on...
Come On...
Join In On the FUN!!!

Stop on Over to 
for All of the Party Details!


Hi!  Thanks for Stopping by...
I Create 
Handmade Baby Blankets 

Accessories
to 
Create Custom & Personalized
Baby Gift Baskets


"The Beach Barn"

I would love to make a baby gift for you! It usually takes me about 3-5 days to complete a basket, just depending on how many items are in the basket. Just be sure to add shipping time too. : )

Just let me know if there is a certain theme & or colors of fabric you would like. Some people go with the baby's nursery theme.

Some ideas for Boys are: Surf, Hawaiian, Cowboy, Camo, Animals, Cars, Sports, Skulls...

Some ideas for Girls are: Cupcake, Ice Cream / Sweets, Flowers, Animal Print, Damask, Cherries, Polka Dot & Stripes, Hearts, ...

Really anything you want! : )

Just let me know:
1. Your Theme & Color choices
2. What items you would like
3. How much you're looking to spend - If you're not sure of what items you would like, once you let me know what price range your looking at I can make some suggestions for you of what combination of items make a nice basket. : )
4. What date you need it by

I will pull a couple of fabric options and send you pictures. Once you let me know what fabrics you like best I will purchase the fabric and start making your basket.

I look forward to creating something fun and special for you!!!
:  )


4 comments:

Machelle

I love this idea and they are so cute!!!

Lolidots

Stopping by from the blog party! I adore your cute baskets!

http://lolidots.com/loliblog

Irene

Hello,
Here from the UBP.
Your baskets look so cute, and you have picked some great themes. Wishing you all the best!

Maricris Zen Mama

Hi! I'm doing my after-party UBP10 visit. Nice to meet you! Your creations are lovely. Cheers!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails